Pastors’ Academy is part of the work of London Seminary.
London Seminary is an evangelical Bible college, holding to the following Basis of Faith:
- The inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures as originally given, their verbal inspiration by God and their supreme authority as the only rule of faith and practice.
- The Trinity of the Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who are the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
- The essential, absolute and eternal deity of the Lord Jesus Christ; His conception by the Holy Ghost; his birth of the virgin Mary; his real but sinless humanity; his voluntary humiliation in life as a man of sorrows culminating in his substitutionary and atoning death as a sacrifice for sin; his resurrection from the dead on the third day in that very body that had lain in the tomb; his ascension into heaven as the only and eternal mediator between God and man and his coming again in power and glory.
- The personality and deity of the Holy Spirit through whom the soul is born again to saving repentance and faith and by whom the saints are sanctified through the truth.
- Man’s utter ruin through the fall and his salvation solely by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, whose righteousness imputed to him is the only ground of acceptance before God.
- The resurrection of the body, the judgment of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- The spiritual unity of all who truly believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and their duty to maintain in themselves and in the Church a standard of life and doctrine that is in conformity with the teaching of God’s Holy Word.